Antersystem.pl Online Store General Terms and Conditions
§ 1. General Provisions
1. The antersystem.pl Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the Store) sells products and services on the Internet through the Anter System Polska Sp. z o.o. company with registered office in Wrocław (postal code: 50-425) at 52/6 Krakowska street, registered in the National Court Register under the NIP number: 8992821890, REGON (Business Identification Number) 367660367, phone number +48 32 32 31 696 or 532 219 243, e-mail address: email@example.com, bank account at ING Bank Śląski S.A.: PL 16 1050 1575 1000 0090 8020 0109.
2. The following General Terms and Conditions include all legal relationships resulting from purchase agreements between antersystem.pl and any entity purchasing products (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer), completed by mail order services.
3. The following General Terms and Conditions do not apply to consumer sales. The products sold by antersystem.pl are only offered to the businesses only. Antersystem.pl does not sell Goods to consumers.
4. The Store reserves the right to change these Regulations. Every user is notified of each change by posting a message at the Website, pertaining to such change of the Regulations, and sustaining such message for a period of 14 calendar days. The users with the user account are additionally notified on the change in the Regulations by an e-mail sent to the e-mail address.
5. Notification on the change in the Regulations is made no later than 14 calendar days before such change is made.
§ 2. Registration and purchasing at the antersystem.pl Online Store
1. The Buyer needs to register before purchasing at the antersystem.pl Online Store.
2. The Buyer is also able to purchase without registration or logging in.
3. The Buyer gets registered at the Store at the moment the user fills in and submits the registration form accessed by the registration link available at the right side menu in the MY ACCOUNT section.
4. You can also register during the purchasing procedure at the BASKET.
5. Once you fill in all required fields in the form, please acknowledge and accept antersystem.pl Online Store General Terms and Conditions, labelled at the Store as the Online Store Regulations.
6. The Controller of the Buyer’s personal data is Anter System Polska Sp. z o.o., located at ul. Krakowska 52/6, 50-425 Wrocław.
7. Your personal data is protected according to the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws No. 101 of year 2002, item 926, as amended), and the Act on Electronically Provided Services dated 18 July 2002 (uniform text: No. 134 of year 2011, item 779) in a manner preventing any third party access.
8. The Buyer has the right to be provided, free of charge, with: information on their data; option to remove such data; option to refuse to or withdraw their consent to use the data for marketing purposes at any time. For this purpose, the User notifies the Administrator at the e-mail address providing their company, full name and full address.
§3 Entering into agreement
1. The Buyer has the right to purchase 24/7 by the antersystem.pl Website by adding specific Goods to the Basket, and specifying the delivery and payment options.
2. The Buyer provides their data, necessary to complete the purchase order.
3. Once the purchase order is submitted, the Buyer receives the e-mail notifying that antersystempl has received the purchase order and has marked with specific purchase order number. The offers are not binding.
4. The agreement is entered into electronically at the moment the purchase order is confirmed. It happens at the moment antersystem.pl confirms the purchase order in writing by electronic means, and antersystem.pl has the option to specify another moment the agreement has been entered into once the Buyer has submitted the purchase order.
9. The purchase order data and the General Terms and Conditions are recorded, protected and made available by electronic mail. Here, the Buyer is free to read the General Terms and Conditions (Purchase Regulations).
Previous purchase order may be checked upon at the account if the user is logged in.
§4 Dates and deliveries
1. The delivery cost depends on the net value of the purchase order and the delivery method.
2. The antersystem.pl Store reserves the right to change net delivery costs for products under temporary discount sales conditions. The Buyer is obligated to notify the Buyer on discount sales conditions.
3. The delivery date is specified for each specific purchase order separately in the order confirmation e-mail. The delivery date is set at the moment the Buyer receives the order confirmation email to be sent by antersystem.pl.
4. The delivery is made by:
- The DPD courier services, with delivery period no more than 48 hours;
- A forwarding company, with delivery period no more than 3 days.
5. The delivery is made to the address provided by the Buyer. The Buyer is responsible for providing correct data in the purchase order.
6. The delivery is restricted to the territory of the Republic of Poland. The goods may be delivered to a place outside the Republic of Poland by previous arrangement to be made with antersystem.pl.
7. The Buyer cannot refuse to accept the Goods delivered in accordance with the Buyer’s purchase order.
8. In case the Buyer stalls acceptance of the Goods, the antersystem.pl Store is allowed to place the Goods at the warehouse at the cost and risk of the Buyer, subsequently claiming payment for the Goods or withdrawal from the agreement in question.
9. In case the agreement is withdrawn from due to the Buyer’s fault, the Buyer is obligated to reimburse the costs related to non-performance of such agreement.
§5 Prices and payment conditions
1. The price provided is a net price.
2. Due VAT is separately specified at the invoice.
3. The antersystem.pl Store reserves the right to suspend delivery until the Buyer complies with all pre-delivery payment liabilities against the antersystem.pl Store. In such case, the delivery period of such pending purchase order is extended.
4. Sales invoicing is made within 7 days from the shipment date.
5. The payment for the Goods has to be made by pre-payment. Once the amount is debited at the Store’s bank account, the Goods are shipped to the Buyer.
6. In case of payment by payment card the delivery period refers to the moment the payment has been successfully authorised. The payment may be made by Przelewy24 services.
7. It is also possible to make a purchase with the payment date deferred for 14 days. For this purpose, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Buyer has the option to be provided with a newsletter after expressing consent to being provided with it by e-mail by the antersystem.pl Online Store. The e-mail address provided by the Buyer will be used for marketing purposes of the antersystem.pl Store’s products. The user is allowed to withdraw from the newsletter option by letting us know at our e-mail address.
§7 Claims and warranties
1. Claims resulting from any infringement of the Buyer’s rights, ensured by legal regulations or these Regulations, should be provided to email@example.com. The Store is obligated to process any claim within 14 days and, if it is not possible, to notify the Customer on the date the claim will be settled within such period.
2. The manufacturer holds the warranty responsibility for any Goods sold under the conditions and for the period indicated in the warranty sheet. If the warranty sheet provides for such an option, the Buyer is allowed to report their warranty claims directly to the service the address of which is provided in the warranty sheet.
§ 8 Jurisdiction and competent law
1. The Buyer bears the risk of any random loss off or damage to the Goods being ordered from the moment the Goods are shipped.
2. The General Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted by the Polish law.
3. All disputes between the parties that may result from any agreements entered into under these General Terms and Conditions are settled by a court with factual and local jurisdiction.
4. The place the service of the antersystem.pl Store is completed is the place of delivery of the Goods. The antersystem.pl Store reserves the right of ownership, the copyrights and the rights of intellectual property to drawings, photos and any other content available at the antersystem.pl Store.
5. The Anter System company reserves the right to change any technical parameters and edition mistakes.